Submitted by Sandy Meyer, OFA Member Services Representative
The board of TBFA has been hard at work this past year.
Here are a few year-end updates as we move into 2017:
• TBFA would like to thank Brenda Burke for her 26 years of serving as board treasurer. We wish Brenda the best in her future endeavours.
• TBFA would also like to thank Linda Turk in her may years as OFA Member Services Representative. Linda is certainly a generous lady and will be greatly missed. Best wishes to you, Linda, for the future in all you do.
• TBFA would like to welcome Sandra Stadey and Annie Benninghaus to the board.
Click here for a listing of the rest of the Board of Directors for 2017!
• Sandra Meyer is the new OFA Member Services Representative for Thunder Bay, Kenora, Dryden and temporary MSR for Rainy River. She looks forward to working with all of you in the future. If you require assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact her. Also thank you to Linda Turk for all of her help. She has been a wealth of information!
• OFA encourages members to write letters to the MTO giving input to the Transportation Model for Northern and NorthWestern Ontario. Information may be found on the MTO website.